WHAT IS A PHYSICAL ACCESS SOCIAL ENGINEERING ASSESSMENT?
Physical Access Social Engineering is the process of exploiting the human element of your organisations attack surface in an attempt to gain physical access to your organisations premises.
WHY CONDUCT A SOCIAL ENGINEERING ASSESSMENT?
Social Engineering is not always a targeted and planned out attack but can often be a crime of opportunity which leads to the access and theft of sensitive company information or assets.
There are two main reasons for undergoing any Social Engineering Assessment:
- To review the physical security of your company’s premises
- To review your staffs responsiveness to unknown individuals operating within the workplace.
Each of these can play a critical part in the overall security of your organisation and can require regular testing to ensure your staff are adhering to security policies and procedures.
As part of our approach, our Penetration Testers use a number of both interactive and non-interactive techniques to gain access to your company premises and attempt to establish access to the network and sensitive business information, both physical and digital.
Our extensive reports provide a comprehensive breakdown of the methods of access used, each action carried out and the remediation advice, both physical and policy based, to prevent any further breaches of your organisation.
A Social Engineering Physical Access Assessment and report will allow your business to:
- Receive assurance around your organisations physical security posture.
- Test the overall responsiveness of your staff to unknown individuals operating within the workspace.
- Directly measure staff compliance against internal policies and procedures
- Adhere to regulatory bodies who require Physical Access Testing be performed.
- Gain access to a dedicated team of specialist CREST Registered penetration testers who use the latest tools and techniques to accurately assess and identify emerging threats